• This is me.

    Welcome to my site!
  • God is good!

    He is my Abba Father!
  • Relax.

    In Him I have my rest.
  • Blur.

    I am lost without Him.
  • He finds me cute.

    He even bothers to count my hair!
  • Tantrums.

    He puts up with my tantrums.
  • I'm no good without Him.

    In Him I can do all things!
  • God is Good!

    He is so all the time!


Radical Grace Through Radical Means!

Find Grace in God's Love

Romans 8:1 tells me that there is therefore now no condemnation for me because I am in Christ Jesus.

Bible numeric. The number 8 signifies a new beginning. Hence, the start of my new beginning is no condemnation.

2 Corinthians 5:17 tells me that if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new.

5 is the number of grace. 17 is the number of victory. 

Condemnation oppressed me. Jesus came to set me free. With that comes my victory!

I inherited condemnation from the first Adam.  The last Adam was anointed to set me free from it. Luke 4:18-19. 

Romans 5:8 tells me that Jesus the Christ came to show and prove God’s great and  everlasting love for me. 

Again the number 5 stands for grace and 8 is a new beginning. 

A new beginning under grace is no condemnation. With no condemnation comes victory. Knowing that God loves me is that new beginning! After all that I have done or not done, God loves me!

When I put Romans 8:1, Romans 5:8 and 2 Corinthians 5:17 together, I see this: Because God loved me (from before antiquity to eternity), he has set me free from the oppression of condemnation to give me victory. Hence, I can reign in life.

2 Corinthians 5:21 tells me that Jesus the Christ Who knew no sin God made Him to be sin so that I am given the power to be the righteousness of God.

Bible numeric again.  5 is the number of grace. 21 is 3 x 7. 3 is for resurrection, which speaks of God’s great love. 7 is for perfect rest.

I find grace when I rest in knowing God loves me.  Hence, Noah (rest) found grace. Noah knew that God loved him and he found grace.  Grace is found in knowing that God loves me.

The gift of righteousness is an act of grace. I have grace because God loves me. A love that is perfect. A love that does not pamper me or gives in to my every whim and fancy.  A love that works all things together for my good [Romans 8:28].

Perfect love casts out all fear [1 John 4:18]. This brings to mind Adam’s first reaction when he heard God after the Fall [Genesis 3:10].  I inherited that fear from Adam.  Fear involves torment [1 John 4:18]. God is now telling me to not fear because He loves me [John 16:27].  God is love; perfect love [1 John 4:8].

We love because He first loved us [1 John 4:19].  He loved us from before antiquity to eternity, aka everlasting love [John 3:16].

We begin to love when we know He loves us. We start to love by not wanting to do harm to our neighbours [Romans 13:10]. This is because John 3:16 says that God loved the world (i.e. everybody).  

As we progressively get to know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, we begin to want to help others. [2 Cor 8:9]. First 30 fold, then 60 and finally 100. [Matthew 13:8].  

To be enriched is to be filled with God’s love [3 John 1:2].  Seek first to know that God loves me and all the things I need shall be added to me [Matthew 6:33].

Jesus said in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 1:1 [AMP] tells me that the Word is Christ. Romans 5:8 tells me that Jesus the Christ came to show and prove God’s great love for me.

Hence, Word (Bible) = Jesus the Christ=God’s great love for me.

I will not know the love of God for me except through the Bible.  Hence, I read and interpret the Bible in the context of God’s great love for me.

We wait for the manifestation of God’s wonderful promises knowing that He loved us with a perfect love. Let patience does her perfect work so that we may be perfectly and fully developed, lacking in nothing 
[James 1:4]. 

Psalm 23: 1 says that the Lord is my Shepherd and I shall not lack. 

The Lord came to show and prove God’s great love for us. We are led by that love. Let the knowledge of that great love guide our practical daily lives. 

Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you]. [Romans 12:2, AMP]

Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] [John 14:27, AMP].

That peace is found in knowing that God loves me! The same peace is the stability we so desperately need in the choppy waves of life.

So no matter what is happening in my life, I have peace knowing that God loved me. He is my heavenly Father.  He Who did not spare even His only beloved Son but gave Him up for me, how shall He not also with Him freely and graciously give me all things. {Romans 8:32, AMP}

How shall my heavenly Father withhold any good things from me [Luke 11:11-13, AMP].

If I do not have what I asked Him, it must be because He knows its not good for me to have it, at least not now.

Blessed [to be envied] is the man whose joy is in knowing that God loves him [Psalm 1:1-3]

When my desire and delight is in knowing God loves me, it produces unspeakable joy and a peace that surpasses all understanding [Philippians 4:6-7].

God’s love has been poured out in my heart [Romans 5:5]. Knowing that God loves me produces a confident expectation of good. For goodness and mercy shall hunt me down [Psalm 23:6] because God loves me!

Blessed is the man who put his trust in God’s love for him [Jeremiah 17:7, Psalm 40:4, Psalm 146:5, Proverbs 3:5].

In this crazy world, I would have fainted if I had not believed to see God’s great love for me! [Psalm 27]
.
Believed that Jesus the Christ is the only Beloved Son of the Living God Who came to show and prove that God loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labor Pains

John 16:21-22 likened Jesus' disciples to a woman in labor.
21A woman, when she gives birth to a child, has grief (anguish, agony) because her time has come. But when she has delivered the child, she no longer remembers her pain (trouble, anguish) because she is so glad that a man (a child, a human being) has been born into the world.

22So for the present you are also in sorrow (in distress and depressed); but I will see you again and [then] your hearts will rejoice, and no one can take from you your joy (gladness, delight).

John 16:33 is the epidural:
I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
This series of free pregnancy e-books serves to give an idea of the pregnancy experience. Very suited for men. May this series help in relating better to John 16:21-22 when we experience labor pains in our Christian walk. For a start, may it help the men love and appreciate their wives just that little bit more.
General Survival Tips
Getting Pregnant 1st Trimester Survival Tips
Man's Role During Pregnancy 2nd Trimester Survival Tips
Pregnancy Cook Book 3rd Trimester Survival Tips
1st Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball 2nd Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball 3rd Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball