• This is me.

    Welcome to my site!
  • God is good!

    He is my Abba Father!
  • Relax.

    In Him I have my rest.
  • Blur.

    I am lost without Him.
  • He finds me cute.

    He even bothers to count my hair!
  • Tantrums.

    He puts up with my tantrums.
  • I'm no good without Him.

    In Him I can do all things!
  • God is Good!

    He is so all the time!


Radical Grace Through Radical Means!

Two Kinds of Realities


Realities are based on facts. Facts are shaped by the latest discoveries. New discovery means new fact.  New fact results in new reality. Hence, reality is a function of new discovery.

Reality is mutable or subject to change. Truth, on the other hand, is immutable, that is, fixed, permanent and not subject to change.

What is Truth?
Jesus said that God’s Word is Truth [John 17:17].  Note bible numeric. The number 17 stands for victory. Truth is double victory! John is the Apostle of love, the consciousness of God’s great and everlasting love. Hence, this same consciousness leads to double victory!

What is God’s Word?
John 1:1 tells me that God’s Word is Christ.

Who is Christ?
Romans 5:8 informs me that Christ came to show and prove God’s great and everlasting love for me. His love for me that spans from before antiquity to eternity [John 3:16]. This is evident from the word “loved” which refers to the duration of that great love. It is in the past tense. It tells me just how long He has loved me! He loved me when I was just an idea in His loving mind.

God’s Love
Therefore, Truth is God’s Word. God’s Word is Christ. And Christ is the proof of God’s immutable love for me! That is double victory!

The truth of God loving me from before antiquity to eternity is immutable. It is constant.

Jesus told me that the cares and concerns of this world would choke the word, that is, dispute the proof of God’s unconditional love for me [Matthew 13:22].

Bible says to cast [or fling like dung] all my cares upon Him for He cares for me [1 Peter 5:7].  Jesus said God my Father Himself tenderly loves me [John 16:27].

Temptations
All of the three recorded wilderness temptations of Jesus the Christ were aimed at disputing God’s great and everlasting love [Matthew 4:1-11]. There was an attempt to lure Jesus away from God’s love with wealth and richness. But our Saviour stood by His conviction of God’s love for Him and overcame the temptations.  So it will be the same for me today. Resist the devil with the proof of God’s love for me [the Cross] and he will flee from me [James 4:7].

I believe our Lord Jesus was born conscious of God’s great love for Him.  The public declaration of Him as God’s Beloved Son in the scriptures was meant for the fallen world to hear [Matthew 3:17, Mark 1:11].

God’s Peace
Don’t ever allow fleeting facts or circumstances to obscure God’s abiding love for me. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present my requests to God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. [Philippians 4:6-7]. This peace in knowing that God loved me, by the proof of His love for me through the death of His only Beloved Son on the Cross as Jesus the Christ, shall guard my heart and my mind.

The peace that comes from knowing that God Who so loved me is working all things for my good [Romans 8:28]. This same peace enables me to be content with whatever station of life He has placed me [1 Timothy 6:6-12]. With this peace, I am empowered to not conform to or be fashioned after this age [Romans 12:1-2].

God’s Righteousness
God Who conceived me as an idea before the foundations of the cosmos had already chartered a wonderful path for me. This is the path of the righteousness of God. The one who is consciousness of God’s great love by the proof of His only Beloved Son on the Cross as Jesus the Man is the righteousness of God [2 Corinthians 5:21].

God’s Rest
I can rest in His great love for me knowing that He did not spare even His only Beloved Son for me but gave Him up to prove to me that He loved me. Since He loved me so much, I can trust in His plans for me.  I can accept that whatever is happening in my life at every given stage of it is the best arrangement.

Lack
Lack in any form, be it health or wealth, stems from the root of fear; guilt and condemnation. Those sentiments I inherited from Adam when he rejected God’s love by partaking of the forbidden tree. Perfect love casts out fear [1 John 4:18].

The way to get out of any lack is to be constantly mindful of the proof of God’s everlasting love for me by the death of His only Beloved Son on the Cross as Jesus the Man [Philippians 4:8]. This is substantiated by the account in John 9:1-11.

Sin
A man was blind from birth.  Jesus’ disciples asked Him who sinned, the man or his parents.  Jesus answered neither.  It is my personal belief that the root cause lied in the inherent guilt and condemnation, the sentiments that obscured the sense or knowledge of God’s great love. Those sentiments are a lie!

The making of clay from the ground refers to Fallen Man who rejected God’s love. The blindness was healed by washing in the Pool of Siloam, which means Sent. The Beloved Son of God was sent as Jesus the Man.  He was sent to show and prove God’s great and everlasting love for me. Hence, washing in the Pool of the Sent refers to accepting the proof of that same great love.

With that acceptance, the blind is healed. In other words, when I accept the proof of God’s love for me by the death of His only Beloved Son on the Cross as Jesus the Man, I will see God as my Father Who Himself tenderly loves me! [John 16:27].
When I see that, God tells me that I have seen well [Jeremiah 1:12].

Tree of Life
Jesus said in John 14:18 that He did not leave me as an orphan. Jesus had given me the peace in knowing that my Abba God loved me as a tenderly loving Father.  This peace Jesus had left with me and bequeathed to me.  The knowledge of my Abba God’s immense love for me will calm my troubled and fearful heart. [John 14:27].  This is the Tree of Life!

God’s Kingdom
He Who did not spare even His only Beloved Son but gave Him up for me, how shall He not also together with Him freely and graciously give me all things?!? [Romans 8:32].

Seek first the knowledge or to remain conscious of His great and everlasting love for me as shown and demonstrated by the death of His only Beloved Son on the Cross as Jesus the Christ, and I shall see all things working together for my good [Matthew 6:33, Romans 8:28].

God’s Will
At this point, I would like to present Romans 5:8, John 6:40 and Romans 8:28.
Romans 5:8 says that God sent His only Beloved Son to die on the Cross as the show and proof of His love for me.

John 6:40 says that the will of God is for me to accept the proof of His love for me.
Then Romans 8:28 says that when I love God by being called according to His purpose (i.e His purpose or will to accept the proof of His love by the death of Jesus), I will know that all things work together for our good.

God’s Generosity
My Abba Father shall supply my every need according to His glorious riches in His love for me. It is “according” and not “out of”. “According” means all that He has.  “Out of” refers to only a portion of what He has.  Such is the generosity of God’s love for me!

Choice
I can choose to limit the scope and depth of the realities in my life based on ever-changing facts and circumstances. Or I can opt to live in the realities of life according to the boundless and immutable love of God for me. The Creator of the cosmos Who Himself tenderly loved me as a Father. His constant Fatherly love always turns all fleeting facts and circumstance in my favour.

I have chosen to live the new creation realities.  I, who accept the proof of God’s love for me by the Cross, start my new life with the gift of no condemnation [Romans 8:1].  Behold, the old things of fear rooted in guilt and condemnation have passed away.  All things have become new with this precious gift of no condemnation! [ 2 Corinthians 5:17].

What about you?

God through the death of His only Beloved Son on the Cross as Jesus the Man proved that He loved us just the way we are. It is because He made us in His image. He could not loved us any better although He might not seem to care. But He does. He watched over His word to perform It [Jeremiah 1:12]. His Word does not return to Him void [Isaiah 55:11].


A Note from the Author
I have chosen to read and interpret the Bible in the context of God’s great and everlasting love for me. Since God sent His only Beloved Son to die on the cross as the display and proof of His love for me, it is my personal conviction that the Bible which speaks of Jesus should be enjoyed in that context.

Jesus the Christ, the only Beloved Son of God, is the crimson thread that runs through the Bible from cover to cover. He is the only proof of God’s great and everlasting love for us all!

I am the beloved of God just like you, whether you are a Christian or not.  For John 3:16 says that God so loved the world, that is, everybody. God loved me as mushc as He loved you!

But the only way to know God as the Father Who Himself tenderly loves you is to accept the proof of that love by the willing and sacrificial death of His only Beloved Son on the Cross [Romans 5:8] as Jesus the Man [Philippians 2:6-8].

Like what I told my unbelieving wife. You can tell Jesus that you don’t know if He is real or not.  Tell Him that if He is there, you invite Him to help you with your problems. There has been a similar account in Mark 9:24. It is all about His faithfulness and integrity.

God is not a man that He should lie [Numbers 23:19]. Whoever calls on His name will be saved [Romans 10:13]. Jesus is the Name, show and proof of God’s everlasting love for you. The name of God’s love for you and I has been highly exalted above all names [Philippians 2:9-11]. For with Him, all things are possible [Luke 18:27]. He offers practical help in times of need [Psalm 46:1].

By inviting Jesus to help you with your problems not knowing if He is real or not is in a way hoping that He is real. If not you won’t be asking Him.

And when His goodness shines forth in your situation, then the way you think of Him will change, a.k.a. repentance. For the Bible says that it is the goodness of God that leads men to repentance, that is, what men think of Him [Romans 2:4].

He is not an abstract idea.  He is real.  He is not angry or morose.  He is loving.  We can trust in Him because there is nobody in this entire cosmos Who loved us like the way He does!

We can only begin to see God as our Father Who Himself tenderly loves us when we accept the proof of His love by the death of His only Beloved Son as Jesus the Man on the Cross [John 16:27]. We love Jesus by believing that He, the only Beloved Son of God, is the proof of God’ love. With that belief comes the knowledge of God as a tenderly loving Father.

Simply trust in His love for you.

If you have been blessed by this literature, let all glory and praise redound to our loving Father God. If there is anything you find amiss with this, let God judge my heart.

If you would like to support the declaration of God’s great love, you can do so HERE.

You may also want to get a copy of the e-book format of this blog post HERE.

This has been brought to you by Enjoying the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labor Pains

John 16:21-22 likened Jesus' disciples to a woman in labor.
21A woman, when she gives birth to a child, has grief (anguish, agony) because her time has come. But when she has delivered the child, she no longer remembers her pain (trouble, anguish) because she is so glad that a man (a child, a human being) has been born into the world.

22So for the present you are also in sorrow (in distress and depressed); but I will see you again and [then] your hearts will rejoice, and no one can take from you your joy (gladness, delight).

John 16:33 is the epidural:
I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
This series of free pregnancy e-books serves to give an idea of the pregnancy experience. Very suited for men. May this series help in relating better to John 16:21-22 when we experience labor pains in our Christian walk. For a start, may it help the men love and appreciate their wives just that little bit more.
General Survival Tips
Getting Pregnant 1st Trimester Survival Tips
Man's Role During Pregnancy 2nd Trimester Survival Tips
Pregnancy Cook Book 3rd Trimester Survival Tips
1st Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball 2nd Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball 3rd Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball