• This is me.

    Welcome to my site!
  • God is good!

    He is my Abba Father!
  • Relax.

    In Him I have my rest.
  • Blur.

    I am lost without Him.
  • He finds me cute.

    He even bothers to count my hair!
  • Tantrums.

    He puts up with my tantrums.
  • I'm no good without Him.

    In Him I can do all things!
  • God is Good!

    He is so all the time!


Radical Grace Through Radical Means!

Integrity of God's Love For Me


I can choose to believe or trust in God’s love for me even though every circumstance may seem to point to the contrary. The basis of this trust is not the prevailing circumstances. It lies in the proven track record of the integrity of His love for me.

By two immutable [permanent, not subject to change] things, God has established the integrity of His love for me [Hebrews 6:18]:
1. His Word; and
2. His only Beloved Son.

God sent His only Beloved Son as Jesus the Man to tell me that He is my Father Who Himself tenderly loves me [John 16:27].

God sent His only Beloved Son to show and prove His great love for me [Romans 5:8].

In John 10:38, Jesus said that even if I do not believe Him, at least believe His works.

The Old Testament foretold what the Promised Messiah (Christ) would do and therein provides the manner in which He could be identified.  The four Gospels bear records or testimonies of what Jesus the Man has done. Hence, the identity of Jesus the Man as the Promised Messiah can be ascertained with the collaboration of the testimonies from two separate witnesses, the Old and New Testaments.

Even if I find myself not having been persuaded or won over by the proof of God’s love for me through the death of His only Beloved Son, I can at least begin to recognize that He loved me based on the integrity of His Word. Many things that God said in the Old Testament have come to pass. In and of themselves, they speak volumes of His integrity.

The Bible speaks of tomorrow. Yet I am looking at today to authenticate what the Bible is saying about tomorrow. Even though many of the tomorrows spoken of in the Bible have already become today, I still question those tomorrows that have yet to become today.

If I can see and accept the integrity of God as a person Who does not lie, I can then begin to accept His testimony that Jesus the Man is His only Beloved Son Whom He sent to show and prove His love for me by His death; His integrity as seen not just in my past circumstances, but more so from Biblical records, witnesses and testimonies.

Anyone can interpret the scriptures in favour of an adopted stand. I find that the only constant in the Bible is God’s love for me.  Therefore, I have chosen to read and interpret the Bible in the greater context of His love for me.  This is my stand.

It is only because of what God’s only Beloved Son has done as Jesus the Man that I now get to know (as a privilege) the love of God for me.

I am the beloved child of God getting to know His love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labor Pains

John 16:21-22 likened Jesus' disciples to a woman in labor.
21A woman, when she gives birth to a child, has grief (anguish, agony) because her time has come. But when she has delivered the child, she no longer remembers her pain (trouble, anguish) because she is so glad that a man (a child, a human being) has been born into the world.

22So for the present you are also in sorrow (in distress and depressed); but I will see you again and [then] your hearts will rejoice, and no one can take from you your joy (gladness, delight).

John 16:33 is the epidural:
I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
This series of free pregnancy e-books serves to give an idea of the pregnancy experience. Very suited for men. May this series help in relating better to John 16:21-22 when we experience labor pains in our Christian walk. For a start, may it help the men love and appreciate their wives just that little bit more.
General Survival Tips
Getting Pregnant 1st Trimester Survival Tips
Man's Role During Pregnancy 2nd Trimester Survival Tips
Pregnancy Cook Book 3rd Trimester Survival Tips
1st Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball 2nd Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball 3rd Pregnancy Trimester Bouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ballBouncing ball